BMW 3 series E46
Since 1998 of release
Repair and car operation
The BMW of 3 series Е46
+ Cars BMW 3 (Е46)
+ Current leaving and service
+ The engine
+ Systems of cooling, heating
+ Power supply systems, injection and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ РКПП and трансмиссионная a line
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
- Onboard electric equipment
- Дигностика electric elements
Diagnostics of malfunctions of an onboard electric equipment - the general information
Safety locks - the general information
Replacement of safety locks
Fusible inserts - the general information
Chain breakers (thermal relays) - the general information
The relay - the general information
Check of the electric motor of a screen wiper
Check of warmed back glass
Removal and installation of the gauge of temperature
+ Illumination and the alarm system
+ Devices and the equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Инструкция по ремонту mazda.
Check of the electric motor of a screen wiperThe screen wiper electric motor is in the tank for water under a windscreen. For its check it is necessary to uncover.
Designation of plugs
· the Plug 31 - weight joining.
· the Plug 53 receives pressure for the first speed of a screen wiper.
· the Plug 53 and submits a positive current (+) for a final step of a cleaner. The electric motor receives pressure through sliding contact until the cleaner will not come to rest position if the driver switches off a screen wiper.
· the Plug 53 b submits pressure for the second speed of a cleaner (an additional winding).
· Through the plug 53 е the cleaner electric motor is braked at return after switching-off not to pass through a starting position.
Check of the electric motor of a cleaner
At first it is necessary to check up, whether the electric motor is damaged and whether its food is serviceable. It becomes as follows:
1 Rasstykujte a socket at the electric motor.
2 Connect two auxiliary cables (+) and (-) the storage battery of the car to plugs of the electric motor of a screen wiper:
- Cable from a positive pole of the battery bring to the plug 53 or 53 b;
- The second cable bring from a negative pole of the battery to the plug 31 electric motors.
3 Now depending on the used plug the screen wiper electric motor should rotate with the speed corresponding to a step I or II. If it does not occur, the electric motor or a corresponding step have defect. Remove the electric motor, address to Section Removal and installation of the electric motor/draughts of a screen wiper.