BMW 3 series E46
Since 1998 of release
Repair and car operation
The BMW of 3 series Е46
+ Cars BMW 3 (Е46)
+ Current leaving and service
+ The engine
+ Systems of cooling, heating
- Power supply systems, injection and release
Security measures and rules of observance of cleanliness at work with fuel system
Removal and installation of the gauge of a stock of fuel / the fuel pump
Check of the gauge of a stock of fuel
+ The power supply system of petrol engines
+ System of injection of fuel of the petrol engine
+ The power supply system of diesel engines
+ System of release of the fulfilled gases
+ Engine electric equipment
+ manual transmission and трансмиссионная a line
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Electric equipment schemes
Матриалы для упаковки
Power supply systems, injection and release
The fuel system consists of a fuel tank, топливопроводов, the filter, the fuel pump and system of injection of fuel.
The fuel tank has two chambers. The tank is located under back seats. The available stock of fuel is shown to the driver on the panel of devices. And the stock of fuel for each chamber is measured by the separate gauge. The microprocessor in the block of the panel of devices counts the current maintenance of fuel on the basis of impulses of injection, speed of movement and electric signals of the lever gauge.
Ventilation of a fuel tank is carried out through the closed system of removal of air. At the petrol engine harmful steams of gasoline gather in an adsorber and move under the control in the engine.
Receptions of economic operation of the car
Essential influence on the fuel expense renders style of driving of the car. Some councils about reasonable operation of the car are more low resulted:
- After engine start at once get under way from a place even if it occurs on a frost.
- At a stop of the car lasting more than 40 with switch off the engine.
- Move always on as much as possible high transfer.
- At movement on the big distances whenever possible support uniform speed. Avoid movement on high speeds. Operate the car circumspectly. Without need do not brake.
- Do not transport on the car superfluous cargo. The luggage carrier established on the car, for example, on a roof whenever possible remove.
- Check pressure of air in tyres. Do not suppose excessive pressure decrease.